𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 is part of the initiative 𝙒𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣’𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 dedicated to the thirtieth anniversary of the anti-war protests during the wars of the nineties in former Yugoslavia, and, more importantly, dedicated to women who fought against the war, who built networks of women’s solidarity sharing their experiences and knowledge, and of course to the women who are still fighting.
The initiative is part of 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, which focuses on the voices of young anti-war-crime activists and connecting different generations of women – who today, each in their own way, address transitional justice from a feminist perspective.
- Elena Ourdan
- Ana Gvozdić
- Trina Binauku
- Jelena Jaćimović
- Jovana Zdravevska
- Idea and realization by: Iva Janković
- Transcription: Milica Sekulović
- Translation: Luna Đorđević
- Albanian translation: Bashkim Fazliu
- Editing by: Tanja Drobnjak
- Foundation Fund B92 http://www.fondb92.org
- Cultural centre REX http://rex.fondb92.org/